Just as good rain clears the air, a good writing ✒️clears 📝the psyche.” – Julia Cameron.
Welcome to Semperlee Yoga’s Blog.
We thank you for following and supporting the mission to provide resiliency’s skills through yoga and holistic’s alternatives to those who wants to learn or simply need some love and light during times of struggle.
Legal Disclaimer notes 📝
• Always seek medical advice before making adjustments to your diet or physical fitness routine.
• Semperleeyoga.org does not encourage withdrawal or self-release from any medical treatment; neither intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
• This website contains yoga, meditation, and holistic practices recommendations with no intention to replace necessary medical attention from a qualified health provider.
• Not every exercise is recommended for every person or condition, and caution should be used in engaging with any physical practice that is unfamiliar.
• If you are new to yoga, the postures within this website although recommended by a certified yoga instructor, are best learned from a live class facilitated by a certified instructor as well.
Last but not least;
• Always make careful assessments of the areas you will place your yoga mat (when embracing your practice), breathing is priority, and among all safety.
You must be logged in to post a comment.